Easy, suuuper flavorful, and healthy salmon burgers. These will turn you off of store-bought forever!
- 1 pound salmon fillet, skin and pin bones removed
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 450º F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, and set aside.
- Using a large, sharp knife, remove the skin from the salmon and discard. Finely chop the salmon flesh (the finer the better), and toss into a large mixing bowl.
- Add almond flour, egg, mustard, garlic, lemon juice, parsley, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir until just combined.
- Optional: Cover mixing bowl with plastic wrap and let set in the fridge for 30 minutes to firm up.
- Form mixture into four large patties, place on baking sheet, and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes. Flip your patties halfway through.
- Let patties cool, then serve and enjoy! We love topping with an avocado oil aioli, pickles, and/or a slice of vegan cheddar. But the possibilities are endless.
Keywords: burgers, healthy burger recipes, salmon burgers, salmon burger recipe